On Nov 6, Thailand Environment Institute (TEI) hosted a seminar on Proactive disclosure of official information and an official-community dialogue at the Emerald hotel in Bangkok, Thailand; with attendance of 116 participants (74 government authorities, 6 private sectors, 11 educational sectors, 8 CSOs, 7 networks, 7 speakers, and 3 media).
On June 19th, 2012, at Fundacao Getulio Vargas Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, the event called ‘Choosing Our Future: Open and Participatory Sustainable Development Governance’ was one of the side events of Rio+20 Conference. There were several working sessions held for governments, civil society groups, and intergovernmental organizations for meeting up and discussing about assess progress and advance proposals to move Principle 10 into its next generation of reforms. Each session aimed to produce guidance for post-Rio initiatives.
Files are numbered in accordance with sessions in the meeting.
- The Sida-TEI Agreement
- Sida’s rules on accounting, reporting, auditing, anti-corruption practices, annual reviews, mid-term review, and final review
- RBM training workshop
- Partners’ review of the RBM prepared by TEI
- Advocacy workshop
- Review of partners’ advocacy proposals (against the RBM and advocacy trainings)
- Rio+20, including TAI 3D campaign
- TAI Southeast Asia regional strategy
- Regional convention on P10
- Plans for forthcoming activities
- TAI Southeast Asia outreach material
This blog is created in response to an initiative taken during the 3rd TAI Asia Regional Meeting (29-30 Oct 2009) in Bangkok, Thailand to have an online platform for, but not limited to, Asia partners to share information and discuss about assessment, advocacy and various tools used in our network to popularize TAI in the region.