The TAI coalition in Bolivia has been promoting the Principle 10 since 2004. It has been carrying out lobbying and advocacy activities for improving access to information and participation. It has organized workshops and distributed press articles, bulletins, brochures and books. The Coalition carried out a TAI assessment published in 2005 and delivered it widely. It has organized 6 workshops for the public sector in different regions of Bolivia. The Coalition has been lobbying with the Viceministry of the Environment for the implementation of the National System of Environmental Information. It has been participating in the elaboration of environmental laws and regulations. Thanks to the proposals of the Coalition, access rights were included in the New Bolivian Constitution that was aproved by Referendum in 2009. In 2010 the coalition using the WRI`s ARIA toolkit assessed access rights on adaptation to climate change. This assessment has been also widely distributed in the whole country. The coalition curretly is working with civil society organizations to push for an Adaptation Agenda in the country.
- Sociedad Potosina de Ecologia (SOPE)
- VIVE Viva Verde
- PRODENA Bolivian Wildlife Society
- Viceministry of Biodiversity, Forestry and the Environment in Bolivia (VBRFMA)
- Centro de Estudios Multidisciplinarios (CEBEM)
- Asociacion de Organizaciones de Productores Ecologicos de Bolivia (AOPEB)
- Association for the Defense of Nature