The mission of the TAI Mexico Coalition is to contribute to the strengthening of a culture of access to information, participation, and justice in environmental matter, which should serve as the base of a governance that perpetuates a healthy ambience and a better quality of life. This mission includes:
- Signature of 2 framework agreements of collaboration with Secretariat of Environment (SEMARNAT ) and one with Federal institute of Access to the Information (IFAI)
- Elaboration of the Civil Guide “Access to environmental information”
- Coordination and development of workshops for organizations of the civil society and government officials on access to the information locally, nationally and abroad.
- Achievement of workshops for university students
- Production of the television series “Principio 10: Interconexion Ambiental (Principle 10 Environmental Interconnection) -Coordination of the Regional Dialogue Governments Civil Society for the Principle 10 in Latin America 2005 - 2007. -Hosting of the Partnership for Principle 10 Committee of the Whole 4th Meeting October 2007
The Mexican coalition is lead by Iniciativa Acceso Mexico
- Centro Mexicano de Derecho Ambiental (CEMDA)
- Comunicación y Educación Ambiental. S.C.
- Cultura Ecológica, A.C.
- Presencia Ciudadana Mexicana
- National Team – Iniciativa Acceso Mexico
- Colectivo Ecologista Jalisco, A.C.
- Círculos por una Comunidad Sustentable, A.C
- Defensa Ambiental Del Noroeste, A.C.
- Proyecto Fronterizo De Educación Ambiental A.C. (PFEA)
- Red para la Sustentabilidad Social
- Unión Ambiental Chiapaneca, A.C.