- Convening a coalition of Mozambican NGO’s and experts;
- Forming an advisory panel and working with the government;
- Adapting, developing, and applying TAI methodology;
- Data collection;
- Preparing a report of results;
- Disseminating results in various institutions;
- Fundraising for the project;
- Elaboration and translation of the Final Technical Report.
The TAI-MZ has established the permanent TAI representative. Simultaneously, it has worked to disseminate TAI project all along the country sensitizing the political decision-makers and the public in general on the relevance of TAI project and to encourage the government authority to implement the access rights.